Do you sometimes feel like you don't know much about the PTA? Or do you want to help out but don't know how? Well here are six easy ways for you to be "in the know" with your PTA:
1. Take a tour of our website! It's has so many great tools for you to use to stay current on what your PTA is doing for your school. Read our blog, see our upcoming events, and now you can even volunteer, donate and join ONLINE! Make sure to bookmark the page!
2. Follow Us on Facebook! Find out what we have to say and comment back. It's an easy way to communicate directly with the PTA.
3. Sign-up to receive Cougar Tracks! Our new newsletter, Cougar Tracks, will be delivered to your email monthly.
4. Attend a meeting. The first Wednesday of every month at 10:00 the PTA meets at the school. Everyone is invited to attend.
5. Volunteer to help for an event or committee. We're always in need of a few extra hands. Fill out our volunteer form to let us know what you're interested in.
6. JOIN THE PTA! There's no better way to stay in touch with your PTA than to join! Just complete a membership form or go online to sign up. It's so simple to become a member and it's a great way to let your child know how much you support them and their school.